What Taurus Hates
I’ve been working longer than some of you have been alive and here are five things that I have learned that serve me well
- Shut up, keep your head down, and just do the work. The squeaky wheel gets doesn’t get greased, it gets replaced.
- Volunteer for anything and everything. When something really shitty pops up you’ll be less likely to have it fall in your lap.
- Learn everything you can about where you work, even if it has no affect or bearing on your responsibilities. It’ll make you all that more valuable.
- Enjoy what you do. If you can’t find things that you do like and concentrate on those.
- Don’t shit where you eat. If you develop a relationship with someone you work with and it’s serious, one of you has to leave. If things go bad you’ll poison both your professional and personal life.
1 note = 1 pixel for your fandom’s symbol (shown above) in an art piece I’m making
If you would like to see all of the fandoms, look through these posts
IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR FANDOM, send me a message saying what fandoms I missed and I’ll add them
If you would like to know more about the project, read this post
FOLLOW ME TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE PROJECT/SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT
A 15 year old Jet Li wins Hong Kong’s 1978 national Wushu Championships.
I know, right!? People were more aghast at my love for Nine and Martha than any sort of homosexual predilections I may have.
See? I’m damned if I do and damned it I don’t ……. lol